Tuesday, March 10, 2009

we explored the city.

Alex and I explored the city a little bit today. It was a lot of fun. We went to central park and all over around times square and rockefeller center. It was fun to explore and try to get our bearings in the great big city that it is. I will upload pictures as soon as I get the motivation to do so.

I think that tomorrow we will try to get to the closest cheese. I know its lame but its so nice knowing that I can pretty much just start work there. So if its not too difficult I should be starting work soon. Bring on the white!

I miss seattle and miss knowing where I am at almost any part in town but I'm so happy that I am here and able to experience all of this!

2 comments:

  1. i was like...what? cheese? what kind of cheese are you looking for? haha.
    you haven't been working this whole time?
    i have found a book that you might like since you are only going to be in NYC for a year, right? It's 1001 Things to do in NYC. You should get it at the library.
    miss you terribly. loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must tell you that I'm pretty jealous of your move to NYC. Someday I hope to do the same. I just want to be able to say I've lived in the city for at least a year, you know? Hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete