The furniture is almost all set up as well and alex and I still need to get a bed. We've been sleeping on a mattress topper which isnt too bad.. Alex and I went into the city yesterday and had a ton of fun. Alex got to see times square for the first time and he was adorable... so excited! We also rode the subway... which was super easy and I can totally get used to.
I am going to wait to post pictures until we actually have a bed and dresser because our room right now looks like a disaster zone.
Thats about all I have for updates for now...

snow? bleh. i can't handle anymore. but maybe in NY it's different. You got to paint your apartment? Did you choose the colors or is that required when you move in? Or was it so new that it just wasn't done yet? Can't wait to see pictures. Good to hear from you. I thought of you tonight when I listened to Say Hi to Your Mom and The Feeling of Love by Tender Forever. Remember when I made you that mix with all the explanations of what the songs meant as not to confuse you with a subliminal meaning? love you.
ReplyDeleteyeah we got to paint... we're not sure if we'll have to paint over it when we move out but we did it anyways. our bedroom is a light grey and a sweet mint color... super awesome. and then the living room has one charcoal wall and the same light gray on the other 3 walls. Our roommates painted their room with a red wall and 3 walls of the same light gray. And finally our bathroom is a kelly green with white and black tile. I love it! I dont love the snow though. Its not any different here in NY. But it looks like its going to be upper 50s and low 60s this weekend so I cant wait!
ReplyDeleteI love ya!
The colors sound great !.. It is so good to know you are closer. Enjoy the process of discovering a new city and finding your place on the East coast.
ReplyDeleteHow's the job hunting going?