Saturday, March 14, 2009

today, today, today.

Life has so many ups and downs. I'm excited for riding them all.

Today Alex and I woke up kind of early... ok early for us is about 11:30
I don't know if I have told you all but our room is a cave. Seriously. We have this teeny little slot of a window... ok not super teeny about 8 inches wide and 4-5 feet tall but it opens up to a hole in the center of our building... [it reminds me of that studio that courtney and I lived in with Jake behind the Buckaroo, where we had Smigeon the pigeon as our pet? remember that leslie?] Anyways, this hole is our only source of light and it has a covering on the top of it... so we don't get any light into our room. This makes it very hard to wake up in the morning, especially if you don't really have anywhere to go and just need some motivation.

Back to my day- We grabbed some New York Pizza. Oh jeez, the pizza here... its something else. Soooo good! And the chinese food. It's cheap and right around the corner... we can get it delivered if we are feeling super lazy or take a 5 minute walk and its right there. After Pizza we decided that Williamsburg would be a fun area to visit... so we got on the subway in the wrong direction and then got on the right one finally. Thats the nice thing about not having a plan, no one cares if we get on going the wrong way. So while we were walking through Williamsburg and noticing all the cute Jewish things around us [like how they all have minivans, and they have little boxes on their door frames] I received a phone call about a job interview. I decided it was probably a good thing to go to [ :) ] and so we headed over to Manhattan.

The place was absolutely amazing and I would love this job. Its only part-time so I might end up working at the cheese anyways, but its something fun, ya know? So I hear back tomorrow and really would love to hear good news. I'm not getting my hopes up because it was my first interview here in the city but it would be awesome if it worked out.

Thats all the info for now! oh yeah... and this is me at Rockefeller Center....
[and yes leslie i have the same american apparel hoodie as you... i loved it and it always reminds me of you!]



2 comments: