All I wanna do is make things!!!!!!!!!!!
Like:
An infinity dress. In about 30 different colors!
A t-shirt shag rug.
A skirt from a tshirt. Or 20!
A paper garland... like this, this, or this. (you'd think living in seattle i'd be sick of rain drops but I love the raindrops one.)
These super cute slippers. Maybe I can figure out how to put soles on them to wear outside.
Some cool art for the wall like this. I'm thinking the seattle skyline would be cool...
A granny square afghan. I just love all the colors!
These awesome jars! How fun!
And this amazing picture frame! I love the ruggedness.
Cover a table top with scrabble tiles... along these lines.
Some polaroid magnets. Soo stinkin cute!
And these cool mason jar lanterns. So pretty!
I have to stop before I get overwhelmed!!!
Oh and I want my hair to look like this... but a little more brown.

No comments:
Post a Comment