one day i'm ready to settle down and have everything comfortable and almost predictable. not too predictable but familiar.


and the next day i'm ready for an adventure into the great unknown. living on whatever whim I decide and hoping for all the excitement I can get




all i need to do now is find a happy medium.
i want to be able to collect things towards my future and current living situation. I want to build memories in a real home. I want to find cool pottery and furniture and books and quilts that I can keep and not have to worry about moving millions of times. I want to be creative and have no limits to my ability to be creative.




I also want to be able to travel and be able to get up and move at any moment of my life. I want to know that I am not tied down to things or places but if anything to people.
I just have to realize that I am young and need to take advantage of that for as long as possible. This is the time in my life that I can experience everything and not be tied down. And soon, when I am worn out from it all I can settle down and have a home and a family. I'm sure that even after I "settle down" I will never be tied down in the adventures that I will have, but it will be on a smaller level. Which I am ok with.

i don't know. i think there are some pretty HUGE adventures to go on when you have a family. they just hopefully don't involve drugs, alcohol, and wrecklessness. :)
ReplyDeletei think at this point, i know i will never be rich at a young age, so i need to get started on my retirement and live it up then! I want to be rich when I retire!!! it's like those if i knew what i know now types of scenarios.
in the meantime, i can just work hard, stay healthy, learn lots, and collect delicious recipes and alcohol.
love the pictures, by the way.