Friday, March 27, 2009

525,600 minutes

"how do you measure,
measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee. In
inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife. In 525,600 minutes - how do you
measure a year in the life?
How about love? How about love? How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of
love."





This movie has inspired me.




I have seen it before but seeing it again has renewed what I thought about it.
It reminds me to live for the minute and not worry so much about the next hour or day.
My new goal is to make each minute count in my life.

I can't control
My destiny
I trust my soul
My only goal is just
To be
There's only now
There's only here
Give in to love
Or live in fear
No other path
No other way
No day but today


I want to see the musical on broadway soooooooooo bad.


Oh and Angel....she's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. i've not seen this movie. maybe i should hunker down and see it.

    ReplyDelete